We combine a deep appreciation of traditional and creative trades with the design, copywriting and and technical skills to promote their brands to an international audience.
We respect that professionals in the creative industries may not have the time to worry about technology, but they do want to reach new customers, and they know that collectors, decorators and retailers use the Web to find new resources all over the world.
Large marketing agencies develop websites that favor elaborate technology and require a large budget; we design clean, effective presentations that let the product speak for itself. Rather than building a website, sending a bill and letting clients take it from there, we collaborate with clients to write and translate copy, develop e-commerce strategies and target customers in untapped markets.
In order to develop their brands and reach a wider audience, dealers and designers need to reach out via customized websites, email campaigns, e-commerce, and social media, as well as printed brochures and business cards in French and English. They need a partner who understands the unique needs of dealers and designers and can clearly communicate, translate and promote their message to local and international prospects.
New customers are out there and looking for treasures... help them find you and convert from browsers to buyers.
Carolyn Holm Communications offers these customized services:
- design and production of websites, from simple informational pages to full-scale virtual galleries
- copywriting/translation of marketing materials in English and French
- creation and maintenance of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter profiles, and eBay stores
- design and production of business cards, postcards, brochures and print advertisements
- development of email campaigns, including research of appropriate contact lists
- photography of merchandise
Contact us to discuss your international marketing goals!
within France: 06 37 52 83 24
outside France: 011 33 6 37 52 83 24